Q1. Am I covered by ATOL?
Answer: Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to ATOLCertificate.
Q2. Do I require a visa?
Answer: It depends which is your country of origin. Most of the countries do require a visa, however, to be absolutely sure visit Cuba Visas - Who Needs Visas page. You can order you visa online here.
Q3. What I CAN and CANNOT bring into Cuba?
Answer: You CAN bring into the country what Cuban Customs consider as a personal belonging and which comprises of:
- A mobile phone, e.g. a cell phone
- A camera or a portable video camera and accessories
- A Portable TV set
- A Personal computer
- A portable device for recording or reproducing sounds, images, data, or mixed, commonly known as MP3, MP4 or the like, together with their respective set of portable headphones and accessories.
- Portable DVD/CD player
- Binoculars for personal use
- A laptop
- Sporting Equipment
- Medicines in necessary quantities for passengers’ personal use only
- Jewellery and items for personal use
- Garments, shoes, items for personal hygiene and toiletries, provided they come in quantities that imply personal use.
Children under the age of 10, who have their personal belongings, can bring in:
- Two toys
- Two game electronic devices for personal use
- Baby chair
- Portable Crib
You CANNOT bring in:
- GPS (Global Positioning Systems) or anything similar (SatNavs etc.)
- Air conditioners
- Electric showers, ovens, irons, toasters and electric resistance of any kind
- Obscene literature
- Blood derivatives
- Bulky automotive parts
- Products of animal origin